Here's a selection of my favourite products I discovered in 2012 - all of these I either have repurchased already or will do once I've finished them.
- St Ives Blemish Fighting Apricot Scrub - Such a brilliant scrub for face or body, great for clearing up acne quickly and leaving smooth skin behind. Gorgeous apricot scent and a steal at £3.99 but is often on offer as well. I discovered this from a tester and have kept repurchasing it ever since as it does the job so well.
- Yes to cucumbers hypoallergenic body lotion - I bought this on a whim during a sale at work a couple of months ago as it was only £1, and have been so impressed with it that I would repurchase it for it's normal £10! This is great to use on sensitive areas of skin that need a bit of TLC, and is also great at helping heal blemishes. And yes, it does smell of cucumbers which is amazing.
- Dove original roll-on deodorant - So simple and can't go wrong. A deodorant that works, is caring to underarms and smells great. I love dove products and this is a staple to me.
- Shu Uemura eyelash curlers - A bloggers favourite - ridiculously overpriced at £20 but at least I got the limited edition gold pair during the Olympics! They are the best eyelash curlers and I am even confident to go out without mascara after using these.
- Simple light moisturiser - I have tried so many face moisturisers but keep coming back to this one. It's perfect to use daily before make up as it is so lightweight, leaves no film and is not greasy. Yet it hydrates the skin perfectly and doesn't have any intense smell. Great price and will continue to repurchase this as I trust it.
- Morroccan Oil - An expensive product but popular for a reason. It makes your hair feel lush - that is the only word I can use to describe it.
- Pantene mousse for defined curls - Are you looking for a hassle free way to add some boost to your hair, increase your natural curls and is lightweight? This is it. Only a few pounds and as you only need a small amount it lasts ages. Recommend giving this a try.
- Maybelline colour tattoo eyeshadow - These eyeshadows last all day without creasing and I love the colour of 'on and on bronze'.
- Sleek face form contour & blush Palette - A great purchase in 2012 is this bronzer, highlighter and highly pigmented rose gold blusher. Reviewed here
- Clarins lipstick in fig - This was a second lucky £1 purchase from a sale at work. I wouldn't have chosen this colour in the shop but it actually compliments my skin really well. I love this lipstick as the smell is incredible and it is really moisturising.
I forgot to include my favourite concealer which is Bourjois' healthy mix! - Highly recommended. But otherwise there's the detail of what I enjoyed using most throughout 2012. I've linked the best price online for each of the products, happy to say 7 of them are £10 or under!
Let me know if you also love any of these products.