Following suit from Boots 3 for 2 across all beauty aisles last month, comes the mega deal at Superdrug this November.
For some reason I wasn't that excited about the event at Boots... Sure they stock the amazing Models Own Mirrorball and Wonderland collections, but they miss out on brands like Sleek and MUA. Also lets face it, Boots come across much more expensive than Superdrug, right?
So this is my Superdrug wishlist this month, included are items which I think would also make great little Christmas presents.
This is probably subject to change and/or growth...
- Barry M new nail paint in Pink Sapphire - £2.99
- Sleek lipstick in Mystic - £4.99
- Bourjois nail polish remover - £4.99
- MUA Nail Constellation in Gemini - £3
- Maybelline new tattoo eyeshadow in Pink Gold - £4.99
- MUA The Artiste Collection - £6
So that's a saving of £6! Other products I'd pick up instead would be; Collection's long lasting perfection concealer, as mine is getting to the end and it really is fantastic, or rainbow apparition by Bourjois - a holographic pink nail varnish.
Stay tuned for reviews after the November haul!