- Mango velvet trousers - £34.99
- Topshop burgundy velvet midi dress - £28
- River Island velvet midi pencil skirt - £20
- Faith @ Debenhams blue velvet chelsea boots - now £35
- New Look blue velvet dress - now £11.99
- Zara velvet box clutch - £19.99
- Bertie @ TKMaxx red velvet ankle boots - now £36
- Misguided plum velvet dress - £15.99
Velvet has that luxurious winter feel about it, and I'm so glad it's big this year. I've fallen for the trousers after seeing them on Poppy's blog here, velour leggings are a no no but these tailored trousers are gorgeous and I love the back pockets.
All 3 dresses are ace but my favourite is the New Look one - reminds me of Lana Del Rey's song!
Also those faith boots are an absolute steal! I may have to get them...
Are you a velvet fan?