Wednesday 20 November 2013

Out tomorrow - Meadham Kirchhoff for Topshop

Tomorrow sees the launch of Meadham Kirchhoff's 4th collaboration with Topshop. This Glam Rock influenced collection was created to dress imaginary girl band The Cherrys, although to me, there seems to be a strong Anime element to the clothing. True to the duo's style, the pieces range from outlandish to cute, there are some items that make me think eww... and some items that I adore! I'm sure it will all sell out nonetheless.



I picked out some of the most entertaining pieces, but you should check out the rest of the photos on vogue.co.uk

I've actually found the links to these items on the Topshop website already:

1. Eyeball print dress £80
2. Mongolian Fur pastel coat £750
3. Red Sequin Heart bag £40
4. Cherry hair tie
5. Glitter face boots £120 
6. Fluffy bag £60

It's great that the collection has such a wide price range as there is something for everyone - from £8 socks to a £750 coat! The fluffy bag is my favourite. What do you think of Meadham Kirchhoff's latest Topshop collection?

2 comments: