- Baking is something I enjoy and would like to do more of in 2014, I am lacking a cupcake tray and mixer - these two are cheap as chips from John Lewis.
- I have a wide eyeshadow collection but not many brushes so I would love this Real Techniques set for £21.99 from Boots
- I recently bought some comfy gloves from urban outfitters but they are falling apart already! Touch screen gloves would be a blessing so I don't get my fingers cold using my iphone, these cute bow pair are from asos for £6.
- These Timberland boots are more of a desire than a reality due to the price, but I think they are great quality and have a classic style. Moreover if we have an icy winter they will be great for walking in the snow! Best prices are £135 from USC or a variant for £75 here. Not pictured but I'd also love a pair of Joules wellies for the winter! Dog version, obviously.
- Been enjoying Baileys in my hot choc as a nightcap, gotta try the orange version! A litre is currently £12 until Tuesday in Tesco!
- Fluffy earmuffs, these M&S ones are very soft
- As mentioned on a previous post, the Nars Bourdin collection is lustworthy. I picked out this gift set as the lips box would be great to keep trinkets in after!
- Xen Tan Moroccan Tan is a luxury fake tan that I've read great reviews of but has been a touch too expensive for me to take the plunge. Available on asos for £20
- Seche Vite, a great topcoat that I need to repurchase! £9 in Boots.
Phew! Most items (bar the boots) are under £30 so hopefully I've given you some ideas for your loved ones. What's on your wishlist?