Tuesday 31 July 2012

Shoe find of the week #3


Normally a Monday post but was travelling back home last night as have booked a week off to escape the madness of commuting in London's Olympics! Looking forward to seeing some friends and just chilling out.

These 99 Ties by Jeffrey Campbell are not technically from the highstreet nor affordable but I came across them in the week and just had to post them. I'm a sucker for galaxy print and it is rare to see galaxy print shoes! It is part of a joint collection with the fantastic black milk clothing who started off the trend of cosmic print leggings. I prefer the 99 ties to to the litas that you see all over blogs as they look easier to walk in. Get them here for £121.23 with what looks like free international shipping!



1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, these are gorgeous! I'd love a pair if they were of a more affordable price. Great find (:

    Jessie xx
    itsbeautywithin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete