Friday, 5 October 2012

Small OOTD - Primark Galaxy / Sunset print skirt



Skirt - Primark, Shoes - Topshop, Top - Dorothy Perkins, Jacket - Topshop, Necklace - Hobbs, Bag - H&M, Ring - Primark, Nails - OPI ds original.

Apologies for the poor camera quality, was taken late at night on a phone but wanted to show you guys my new skirt! I went to Primark's new flagship on Tottenham Court Road this week and was really impressed with it's size and vast collection. This skirt was from their 'limited edition' range which you can only get in the large stores. I'm obsessed with galaxy prints and was drawn to this skirt like a magpie. It has a gorgeous photographic print, sheer material, pleats and slits! All for £18, what more can you want? 

5 comments:

  1. I noticed some lovely stuff in the limited edition range when I was in Primark today but I never saw this or I would defs have snapped it up! Looks amazing, the print is so gorgeous! xx

    kw-justlikeheaven.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the print on your skirt, it's so unique! all your items make me wish I had a Primark where I live!

    http://www.stillwear.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this skirt... I haven't really embraced the galaxy trend yet but I think it looks great! I just need to step out of my comfort zone a bit more lol xo

    ReplyDelete