Wednesday 16 May 2012

OOTD





Shirt - Forever 21
Jacket - Topshop
Pink Jeans - Limited Collection @ M&S
Bag - Furla
Bracelet - Primark kids

Had a lovely day today getting spoilt by my mum in Fortnum & Mason with Bellini and ice cream (really recommend their ice cream parlour!) These jeans are actually a much more neon pink than pastel which I love and they are very comfy. Couldn't believe I found this cute cupcake bracelet in the kids section for £1.50 in Primark yesterday, it's chain is big enough for adults wrists. This Furla bag is my pride and joy, was from their talent hub range and has a quirky Alice in Wonderland print on it.


1 comment:

  1. You looks so cute in this outfit - I don't have the confidence to do OOTD (and my boyfriend doesn't have the patience to take the pics!). Love the pink jeans xx

    ReplyDelete