Saturday 25 August 2012

Glitter NOTD - H&M Confetti nail polish



Just a quick post to show you this amazing nail polish I was drawn to like a magpie in H&M. 

It is called 'Confetti' and I think it is a bit of a dupe for American Apparel's 'Supernova' which retails at £9 whereas this H&M version is a steal at £2.99! 

It has large hexagonal pieces and smaller glitter particles consisting of red, blue, green, gold and silver suspended in a clear base. I didn't feel that it came out that thick, this photograph is with two coats. However at the price I don't think it matters and it would probably look better over a dark colour.

I haven't seen many about so pick one up if you spot one, it'd be a great little Christmas pressie! (Yes I am starting to think about that!)

4 comments:

  1. I've always loved h&m nail varnishes! This is an amazing dupe!:-)xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooo this is fabulous! I am totally going and buying this now, thank you so much for bringing this to my attention, you're totally fuelling my nail polish addiction lol!

    dp
    x
    www.inanityandthegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely nails! Really like the glitter without a coloured base xx

    ReplyDelete