Monday 6 August 2012

Shoe find of the week #4



This week I've taken a bit of inspiration from 'The Dark Knight Rises', which has been my favourite film so far this year. If you haven't seen it yet get yourself down to the cinema as it's the kind of film that needs to be seen on the big screen. 
Anne Hathaway was surprisingly smoldering as catwoman and used her shiny heels to her advantage in more ways than one! I spied these H&M stilettos and they reminded me of her leather boots. (Catwoman halloween costume anyone?) I think the gold cigarette heel gives it a luxurious look.

Get them here for a bargain at £29.99

I also love her make-up in the film, would anyone be interested in a tutorial?

4 comments:

  1. Oh thanks very much!
    Cool blog, like how we have both named our blogs after sweet things!
    Cath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're gorgeous! Love the cigarette heel. Thanks so much for linking me to the galaxy cat top, it's a beaut! Definitely going to buy one! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look dangerous! Love them! Especially the heel!

    - andrealamode
    Maybe we could follow eachother?!
    click here for my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these definitely will complete a catwoman outfit, wow they look perfect and amazing <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete