Sunday 19 August 2012

I'm loving: Jewel Print


From top left: Zara dress £69.99, Zara playsuit £29.99, Asos clutch, Asos dress £95, Asos peplum top £28, Topshop cropped jeans £20, Paprika dress £29, Asos skirt £18.


This may be a little bit garish to some, but it's right up my street. Ted Baker have done similar prints in past seasons but have always been slightly out of my price budget. This Autumn the High Street has come up trumps with some fab jewel print fabrics. 

I fell for the Zara playsuit in the shop the other day but it's not suited for girls with bums unfortunately! I have my eye on the Topshop jeans and the Asos skirt... What do you think of this print style?

8 comments:

  1. I reallly like this print, especially the asos dress!X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I literally want everything here! Great post xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love jewel print too! the paprika dress is gorgeous! cute blog btw :) you just got yourself a new follower!
    Sara xx
    www.Meugh.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks to this post im loving the print too! fab items!

    xxx

    http://www.unnakednails.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it,follow you ,hope you can follow me back :D

    http://fashionandthecity-ilda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete