Friday 24 August 2012

Mini haul! Beauty, Primark and H&M




Just a quick snapshot on some recent purchases I've made this month... to be honest I've bought more than this but I struggle keeping track! I am a big bargain hunter though so everything here individually is under £30.

Firstly yesterday I picked up a couple of steals from Primark, these 'disposable' silver sandals are now £1, and can you believe it this studded clutch with tassel was £6! Dupe for Topshop's £38 version I think. Will be great for going out for drinks.

The pink cut-out dress was £10 from the Topshop sale and the peplum top is H&M Trend at £24.99. Lucy was wearing the top in Towie last night, anyone else get excited when they see an item of clothing they have on the telly? 

Other bits are: two glitter nail varnishes from H&M (post on them later), the collection £3.99 concealer everyone blogs about, a yummy orange & fig candle 50p in Morrisons, St Ives scrub currently £1.99 in Superdrug, Shu Uemura limited edition gold eyelash curlers, and lastly 3 for 2 in Superdrug on Loreal products - true match foundation, glam shine lip gloss in 'pink treat, and the telescopic mascara as recommended by Kaushal at http://beauty-fulfilled.com/


4 comments:

  1. Can't believe that clutch was only £6 - amazing!

    Kirsty x

    kw-justlikeheaven.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your new purchases !! Need that peplum top in my life , too !!
    Great blog hun , following you ! I would love to have you among my followers , too !
    www.dreamingofchanel.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! you have a lovely blog! Just followed!

    Amanda x

    www.tattytulip.co.uk

    ReplyDelete