Tuesday 28 August 2012

Shoe find of the week #7


Walking past Dorothy Perkins I stopped to a halt to take a second glance at these beautiful wedge boots. Dalmatian (or Dalmation), print was everywhere last winter but it seems to have been recycled again for this autumn/winter, for example H&M are rocking some cute dalmatian prints at the moment. I think these boots would look gorgeous with black skinny jeans and are priced at £55.

I've never heard of the brand Timeless before but they are a concession in Dorothy Perkins, Barratts and Debenhams. Gives you a choice for a voucher discount!

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh these are so cute! I think I'm beginning to like dalmation print more than leopard, river island are doing some amaze dalmation print creepers too. Thanks for linking me to the galaxy sweatshirt, completely forgot RI are on ASOS too! xx

    ReplyDelete