Thursday 16 August 2012

OOTD - car print skirt and spike shoes in the Gherkin



Had an ace day having some drinks for my sister's birthday in the top floor bar in the Gherkin, (floor 40!) Not normally available to the public but we were very lucky to get a booking through my sister's work. I thought I'd be scared of the 360ยบ views, but it was breathtaking and I was in awe of London.

I wore a car print pleated skirt from Primark, old pink vest and very old denim jacket (about 10 years old!), spiked earrings from H&M and spiked loafers from an ebay shop. I like mixing accessories that toughen up a sweet look.



I got lots of compliments on these loafers, they are the first time I've worn them and I'd really recommend them. Get them here for just £23.


Just a handful of my snaps from sights 180m above London...

6 comments:

  1. WOW, I am so jealous. That must have been amazing xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The views look amazing! I love your skirt, I've got a dress in the similar cadillac print they've been doing recently. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the one you mean, my friend's got that dress too, it's really gorgeous! x

      Delete