Thursday 2 August 2012

GOSH - Light'N Shine Lip Glaze (06)





Not a new product on the market but a little bargain I found reduced for £3 in my local Superdrug. The store had a large GOSH reduced stand, I'm not sure whether every Superdrug will have this but it must be some of their discontinued colours. This lip gloss was still in it's wrapper and the last one left, so I had to take it home with me! 

Light'N Shine is a gloss I have bought before and loved, there are still many colours available. It is just as much a gadget as a lip gloss, with it's handy mirror on the side and mini lights in the lid, it seems to always impress blokes as well! (No joke!)
As well as being handy on a night out, the colours available are a varied choice and I'm glad I picked this one up as I don't own many golden hues and I love the sparkle on the lips. Not the longest withstanding gloss but feels very soft on your lips and not too sticky. The massive bonus about this shade, (06), is that it smells gorgeous, like vanilla cakes!

Normally retails at £7.99 but always worth having a rummage in Superdrug's bargain bins!

Swatched in daylight

No comments:

Post a Comment